Is it just me or has there been a trend as of late for county or municipal seals to [no] longer be affixed to birth certificates?

I am still thinking that a typo Allodial. So I awaited clarification before examining your point.

The two examples are METRO organization. This global municipal jurisdiction is now exemplified by John William as Mayor John SUTHERS. He is being prosecuted for deviant oaths of office but that is a presumption about the metaphysics of law. We have evidence that such things exist:

Louisiana as you know is not within the same State law boundary. This is due to a Bloodline claim - French Common Law. However I hear this is more of a pure Roman Civil Law and Equity foundation. Both make sense and can be true in conjunction with I Macabees 12 with Rome recognized as a Tribe of Israel.

Colorado is a little more complicated but better described as a war chest for the Union. Either way, it is not really a State because it never perfected its territorial jurisdiction, as you have said it Allodial.