Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
DE means to abandon
Thus to Deliver means to abandon rights, titles and interest in property or estate.

Thus abandoned property is subject to TAKE. For Take implies abandonment. And also, we then "make the livery" of property upon another. When one "makes the livery" of property upon another a trust is implied. But when one "delivers" property then there is only a contract of which service is rendered upon terms of payment.

If one is ever in receipt of property from another, it would do one well to ask, are there any "strings attached" meaning is this a "Quit Claim Deed" or a "Trust Indenture?" What if I made the livery of property upon you but then I never claimed or demanded it in return? Do not my heirs also retain the right of redemption in Claim or Demand? You bet they do! Is the trustee not with the ability to receive reasonable compensation for his hire? Yes sir ree! Said compensation usually comes from the "management of the property held in the Estate" or the "sale of the property". Thus the husbandman is worthy to receive the first of the firstfruits.

Years ago I could not get service on Ban-Ki MOON [Secretary General United Nations] so in order to get service on him, I realized all I needed to do was make the livery upon agent. So I put my contents in a sealed package and made the livery of said contents to the USPS [registered mail]. All defects were then cured. But I did not abandon my Moses in my little Reed Boat. I merely put him on the waters in trust.

Thank you. That makes sense. And you explained it before I abandoned process for a vacant officer to take. I appreciate that.