Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
I would even step back a bit from money. Money is a tool.

You have your identity.
Your name.
How you conduct your personal, professional, and corporate business.

The structure of your holdings which may include a trust or corporation.

This is more deep thought, strategic thinking.
Yes! I like that.

I am lienholder (owner) of the world; hell, the entire universe. So I think in terms of an entirely different economy. Domain, property, usufruct, right of ownership etc... They all hold a different mental symbol set than even the most respected experts teach me, from their perspective(s) [Michael Joseph]. So I have to transpose through my transforms and filter with truth, history, fact and law. I conversed at length last night with a fellow, an insurance salesman basically but he was into the banking industry with various underwriters buying and selling loans for the purposes of running franchises in the names of the biggest insurance companies.

He pulled me through a journey of nonsense but I always knew that there was a high abracadabra going on behind that big term SECURITIZATION. I got some glimpses. For example I knew that a mortgage would depend upon an original NOTE on the actual home. Securitization was a name for illegal markets, licensed by the SEC so that these banks as mortgage companies could buy and sell the Note. So Company A sells 99.5% of the interest and passes the note into a basket of asset-backed feed-through certificates but guess what? If the home goes into foreclosure they don't come over and collect the smoke detectors and say, "The buyer of the interest will be along for the other 99.5%; we are just here for the 1/2% and these smoke detectors are high end..."

What I just described is holding a home, a building on a lot as collateral. Get into insurance loans and then the higher banking and even under allegedly tight regulation by the SEC, well, I have always had a hard time comprehending, much less memorizing gibberish. But I had an interesting journey through the Securitization Bubble and the Housing Market Crash as well as the recovery and invention of subsequent money markets. All based in the delusion that debt has substance and value.

Assuming the sentences as questions (they end with periods).

There is a component of truth that survives the flesh - like the truth is true, itself. We call it honor. Honor is love, because it is always win-win. All the dishonest components and behaviors are soon forgotten, like fear and anger too. If a man is dishonorable he does not survive long after his heart stops. He is quickly forgotten.

People will remember his honorable behaviors as permanent fixtures about him, in love. He will be remembered in honor. He will survive long after death by being an honorable man.