Thread: Vieira's Second Form of Martial Law

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    An electorate of one.

It is unfathomable from the left brain - linear and rational processing. Because you become the individual. The individual is ruled by "martial" law as a belligerent combatant should be. Bounce a rubber ball in the left hand. Yep. I mean it. People will think you are weird and then go buy a ball of their own...

You can wash ducks and scare dog catchers. But they can go find their own duck if they want the truth.

This is a matter of identifying in unity and you should awaken plasticity in the right brain. I was snorkeling in that chilly lake, to calm down YANG in my chi, when I came across an injured salmon. Her left eye was plucked out. She was not going to make it back up her creek so I became her, she became me and I clamped her between my "whale fins" - which are plastic cups to help with propulsion. Then I pumped my flippers and simulated she was swimming with her between my hands holding her gills closed. She lost consciousness and died, while thinking things were good and right with the beach gravel in the afternoon sun gliding along under her. Before she lost consciousness I was a salmon.

I pulled her body from the lake and plopped her on the concrete wall. I wanted to go get my camera. She was longer than one of my flippers! - And heavy too. By the time I had gotten my flippers off there were three ravens standing around her like, "You're not going to finish that, are you?" So I pulled out a small scissors and opened her hide to make it easy to feast. The next morning I was doing my chi kung and two bald eagles did an impressive aerial show, squawking away. They would feign dives at the lake saying, "You can do the chi kung AFTER fishing, can't you?"

This sort of unity identity is not found by the ego. The ego is stuck in time and is filled with desires and fear. So once balanced, with the sustainable Holy Instant and expression of now as eternity, one understands the thought system from which the ego arises. How do I know what these animals are thinking? Why is it that they are so easy to catch when they are distressed? - ANSWER: Because in pain and fear, we all become INDIVIDUALS and individuals are subject to the law because free will is compromised. This is when "martial" law prevails.

One cannot fight their way off the battlefield. The only way off is forgiveness.

P.S. Notice the Bill of Exchange is addressed to the municipal domain and in combinatoric math of the priestcraft. [The UN is a war creation.] The Order is for global forgiveness.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-30-16 at 03:54 PM.