Thread: Eve, Athena & Worship of the Feminine: Straight Out of Genesis?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm don't necessarily give much credence Lilith stories. However, considering the thread and original post maybe try this on for size..

lil ATH(ena).

(hidden in plain sight..as in..they know)

Interesting related to me was the story of a Christian-raised country boy who met a girl from California that the first thing she did in the first days of meeting was to attempt to convince him of man-man sodomy being OK, about the Bible not being real or having been 100% fulfilled (full preterism) and also she was a feminist (of course he related to me that he got the feminists to admit that they really would drop the entire ideology if they found the right man--go figure! a well-scripted sh*t test, basically) anything and everything to force a change of beliefs to match hers. Interesting, I remember it being related that had a mascot or something based around ATHENA--the significance of that ..interesting.

Lilith (along with her daughter) is widely regarded as being 'deathless' (i.e. athanatos or athana for short). So it is possible that the Lilith legends are written in code that obscures the Garden of Eden story.

Related:
    Lilith: The Uncensored Version
    Adam and Eve Were Not A Couple But Were A Unity
    Last edited by allodial; 10-01-16 at 02:04 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.