I see something useful right off the bat:

Upper Tier

Survey - first
Claim - second
Rights are obtained thru the Claim.

The Certificate of Baptism worked in Admiralty to execute the restructure of the bankruptcy (31-Day Government Shutdown - late '95) because bottomry is the basis behind "legalizing" Federal Reserve notes. All the dross (from fractionalizing) is insurance that as long as nobody redeems that particular note, it will retain value. So you can safely pass it on. That is FDIC.

This is why I say the FRN's are stock in the Fed. If you demand redemption you get US notes, in the same form. This can only go on so long.

Cybercurrency is making a run for it. Jaro (Sovereign Warriors) said his MLM product doubled but you can still get in... (What??) He wants your purchase before he cashes out. Then I saw an ad for gold, capitalizing on China buying into the SDR basket. Same thing! The gold bugs are selling like crazy because only those with real gold will be left with it. Try getting honor on a promise (contract) for gold after the run...
Now China gets 20% of the IMF Trust Fund for much less, just before gold goes back into the System at $42.22/fine troy ounce.

Point being that today is Judgment Day. Have you made your claim?