Thread: Unbaliable Warrant after RFC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hello X;

It helps to set up an evidence repository.

I was speaking with a suitor earlier today. He Refused for Cause a criminal trial in February. The R4C is great, if you have a proper record. It would seem that if you know this process that the "authorities" will resort to underhanded and criminal behaviors.

P.S. Thanks for linking some of the documents. I offer a Lesson Plan:

1) True Identity
    2) Record Forming (Refusal for Cause)
    3) Redeeming Lawful Money

All three must be used together and in concert. If you are chattel then well...

It looks to me that the intelligible uttering by the black-robed attorneys was simply, "Time served."

If you miss #1, they will figure you they are talking to nameless/deadless/nobody. All they will see is a vessel and an incompetent captain/surety stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I have found that trying to educate a bank employee is a waste of time.
    If I were to give advice I would probably suggest that one only deal with banks whose directors, senior counsel mail, fax or email information can be readily obtained (there are directories that can be found at libraries and at law libraries for this) and to always determine the bank's chief counsel/senior counsel's fax number, telephone number, email, mailing address and name and the EIN/FEIN/TIN of the financial institution and if possible their state tax ID and charter numbers and OCC charter number if the financial institution is federally licensed. IMHO the key persons to know or interact with at a bank on are the one's whose names are listed on the corporate filing at the state level or at the OCC or the directors or executives listed on their website (typically in the investor relations section). That is, it might be best to deal with the 'back room boys' without expecting the characters on the theatrical stage on the public side to have any clue beyond the basics. However, two of the most key figures in the retail banking setting (typical bank lobby) is the notary on staff and the branch manager. If the branch manger is clueless, the rest of the staff probably will be. That means that all that 'high level' or 'complicated' stuff can be communications between you and the 'chiefs' (senior counsel, chief financial officer or chief executive officer, director listed on the corporate filing).

Important bank info:

• name, fax #, telephone #, bar # of senior counsel;
    • bank's EIN/TIN/FEIN, OCC charter # if applicable, state charter #, state bank license #.

The same thing goes for DMVs/state revenue: the communication with the directors/heads need not be known of by the gal/guy at the front desk. If you get things sorted with the guy upstairs, the gal/gay at the front desk will be forced to comply and be without any clue whatsoever why there is some record that says "this guy gets his license simply by showing a letter from the director. no further requirements." As they say "do your homework". Turning it in to the janitor probably won't get you too far.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-27-16 at 11:24 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.