Thread: Unbaliable Warrant after RFC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    stream to some corporation.(I keep pointing at the simple remedy, so few pay attention. They are holding the money Article 8 indirectly held asset style.)
    Indirectly held asset? They are holding the money Article 8 indirectly held asset style?

Article 8 “Investment Securities” and Article 9 “Secured Transactions.” throughout the United States and the United States Treasury issues securities through the Federal Reserve Banks and persons holding those securities on the books of the Reserve Banks do so through trades.

Billions of dollars; amounts outstanding end of period, not seasonally adjusted Release Date: September 16, 2016 - 2016:Q2

What type of Credit Market Instrument is that i.e. a coupon bond, discount bond, fixed-payment loan or a simple loan?

Is this Credit Market Instrument direct or indirect?

Are these rights arising out of the instrument against the issuer or third parties and rights or entitlements of the holder in respect of the instrument?

Does this bond go global for trading of securities?

B.101.e Balance Sheet of Households and Nonprofit Organizations with Equity Detail? Which Description category?

> THE R4C HAS NO TEETH now without a Bond or if this endorsement fails <
    Last edited by Chex; 10-31-16 at 01:08 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"