Thread: The first constitutions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would like to prescribe a trip to your local movie theater to view Adjustment Bureau. You snapped a position into place for me to describe better the Bigger Picture about the Patroons Michael Joseph. Thank you. To do that I am grabbing a post from Religion - My Take:

That is food for thought. I want to pick up more about Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON soon in relation to my own Patroon heritage. While listening to his first 35 minutes I was busy Googling and came across some amazing facts of history. The VAN PELT milestone sets in the Brooklyn Historical Society; but you have to take in the setting and context fully. I hope to explain it fully so that you all can grasp what I am saying.
    We also want to look at the Charter:

Look there at Article VI on the right column. That describes the enjoyment of the lands and a perpetual inheritance. Somebody mentioned that the Levites owned land... incorrect. The Levites got no lands in the priesthood package, they got the cities. The cities only own land necessary to run the city - like this Facilities Operations photo. Start here to get a better look at the initial 77 METRO operations:

1Ch 6:55 And they gave them Hebron in the land of Judah, and the suburbs thereof round about it.
    I am going to get pragmatic in the next few posts on this thread. I was looking for the proper location in the Lesson Plan and I think MJ found it for me. I am descended from an original Patroon who had a large stone wall on his Manhattan estate - namesake for Wall Street, so I hear; Teunis Jansen Laenen VAN PELT and there is some heritage passed through a codified anointing ceremony. For now though, I am throwing something out there that strongly suggests a dimension, somewhat like what we find depicted in a network of doors, shortcuts - Re: Adjustment Bureau. The Center, honest to God of the Golden Rectangle is the municipal operations in the linked aerial photo above:

The custodians of the best record of the territorial Colorado Republic are at the NW Corner - the Masons. They have a library and museum there. They have some extraordinary treasures, [letter] that would be in national archives like the Smithsonean Institute except they have been expressly given to the Masons, by masons. The one that I think MJ may relate to well is this one - the Priest Breastplate:

Whether there is anything to the Knights Templar connection and French Bloodline of Jesus Christ or not, this historical tracing can be found up there on Mesa Hill overlooking the City of Colorado Springs/METRO. Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3. [Buying the 1995 perspective of the authors is erroneous in my opinion. I think it best to consider Michael BAIGENT's, Senior Editor of Freemasonry Today take found in the latter half of Holy Blood, Holy Grail that the Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a forgery. That means that the document existed before Victor E. MARSDEN translated it to frame the Jews. The original authors were likely an early rendition of Dan BROWN's Priory of Sion. The "Jews" have been substituted in - forgery.]

That is probably for a thread itself. I have gobs more documentation and evidence to support some extraordinary renditions of mental models based in history and fact. The main focus I hope though is that Fibb Spiral Golden Rectangle of Monuments on a topographic map. That is reality there. Those squiggly lines represent hills and valleys that mean good hiking boots and mountain bike technique - reality. I am leading up to quoting MJ's post and interleaving this into my next post.

I want to conclude this one by saying I have no more God-given unalienable rights than any of you reading this material just because I am related to an original Patroon of NYC - GUILLIANI's Capital City of the World. Out on the proverbial limb though, I will say that this ancestry and other items about my family tree have led me to an understanding of American History that interleaves nicely with what MJ and Dr. Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire in the audio snippet above are saying about trust. I think even an attempt to see things my way will be edifying, or at least entertaining.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-10-11 at 12:17 AM.