Thread: EU Holds Emergency Meeting to Discuss Donald Trump

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Have you considered that the Tenth Circuit EXECUTIVE - David TIGHE - is of the Executive Branch, reporting directly to the President? Executive oversight of the chief justice of the Tenth Circuit - Timothy TIMKOVICH?

Look at Pages 40-43!

Attachment 4746

While according to the Rules, there are exceptions where David TIGHE might avoid publishing my Complaint on PACER - of which impeaching all the federal judges at once is included I am sure; One item I noticed is that the Tenth Circuit Executive reserves the right to return any and all attachments that he feels are irrelevant to the Complaint. None have been returned.

Here is another point - aside from the Refusal for Cause on the new SDR program I coin DRYEP (pronounced Dry Up). Take a look at the docket report attached and count something like 350 trust and personal accounts, all of them drained and almost certainly laundered through the STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL FINANCE CORPORATION. - The same corporation still owing me $20M of the now, $23M. Ronald Dean had his funds returned within a week upon the Verified Statement of Claim and Right attached.

The EU might just be nervous because TRUMP is a businessman, not a politician. I knew better than than to think Hillary might have solutions. Bill is still on her face. He blatantly accepted $200M in Chinese campaign contributions to get reelected. I complained to the Sanhedrin at the time and they appeared to defend with, "We cannot accept newspaper reports (AP) as evidence."

Some times though, I think it more disturbing how Bill was impeached for far worse than NIXON and just got up and went to work the next day... It came off remarkable that REHNQUIST would not attend the subsequent State of the Union Address.

My point is that settlement of the $23M is much more likely with an honest businessman, than with the CLINTON Administration.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-17-16 at 10:45 AM.