Thread: Everything in commerce is fictional…

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Are you the body or are you born into the flesh? If you say the body and I are one, then i will say you are correct, but only to the extent that you move the body. It was granted of the Creator in Trust for your uses subject to the Kingdom of God, but of course we all hijack the body and use it for our own selfish purposes and think ourselves to be justified. We are born into a State of Being under Law. Just like the body so too the State. The person granted by a higher power is for our uses subject to Law. But many seem to think that they are not subject to Law and these rebellious ones bang their head until they finally get it.

Is the body therefore fiction? Is it not Matter and thusly a thing? One will say but I and the body are one, and to that end, I would ask if one is to do an autopsy on the brain, wherein shall one find thoughts and emotions? Seems the Operating System for the body is consciousness both of which are granted of a higher power.

There was this nobleman who came to Jesus and said my son is sick with fever please heal him. To that end we can see Spirit operating thru Higher Mind to cure the son [natural man]. One day one may see that all matter is understood by Mind and then one may realize that Law which is mental operates upon Things [matter] or fictional vessels which are the subject of Law.

The foregoing of course all depends on an observer for otherwise nothing would exist and what then of law? Should laws operate on that which does not exist? I think not. So then the Legal Name is just as much a fiction as the body is to the Spirit.

Speaking of fictions - is not Michael Joseph a fictitious name? Mom and Dad gave it to me but they made it up - and I make its use to establish relationships - it is merely a tool which was granted to me by Mom and Dad and I Honor them by making its use. But don't be fooled it is NOT REAL. It is merely a reliable tool of which "helps" to resolve the problem of identity.

But many have hijacked that name for benefit. What now of the tool? Cannot a hearer listen with two ears to see if the tune matches the singer? "Bent my ear to hear the tune, and closed my eyes to see" - Grateful Dead

The Creator of the Body formed it and made it subject to Law - and we [I] enjoy its use. If I do not maintain the body subject to the laws established by its Creator, then the body will fail me. Did the body fail me or did I fail me? As trustee, i am bound to the bylaws which govern the body, but if I do not provide maintenance for the body subject to the Laws of the Creator, then I take the Kingdom of God by force upon my own lusts. Now then how am I and the body not one from the perspective of the Kingdom of God?

Do I not move the body? And my decisions do they not bind the body under law? Now then if I move the body inconsistent with Law, am I not subject for my misdeed? What now? Am I and the body separate? I think not. Does not my Mind move the body? And in like kind, does not my mind move the Legal Personage in State?

And now I ask is not a child subject to his Mother and Father whilst living in their House? Stop now and do some deep thinking on the last question and I should look forward to your response. But now I withdraw with Honor thy Father and thy Mother and thou shall live long in the Land. Try to see that one on three levels and you may get a glimpse of limited liability and Honor. Thusly does the child say "your Honor" and that is just and correct.

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-09-17 at 08:58 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!