Thread: The Congressional Order 101 initiative

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    But as you begin to think about the answers and the questions those answers will provoke, and the answers to all those questions, etc...
    Like I said, a midrash. We play with ideas.

I am not opposed to this happening, greater accuracy & percision, but I am wanting to leave those subsequent innitiatives and deriviative works to others.

The Wright Bros didn't role a F-16 out of their bike shed... and Microsoft's first OS was DOS..
    It will be regulated wisely but simply comes down to a paradigm shift about Debt having substance and value. It does not. It cannot.

Name:  CRMD Denver county markings.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  112.9 KB

It would seem to be such a blow to the consciousness that it creates a mass displacement hysteria or hallucination of cognitive dissonance. But I believe that you insinuate that we can have both systems going at the same time.

1. value based on student loan, endorsement, credit rating, conditioning and contribution to sustainable debt overall
    2. foreseeing the potential prosperity of having a degree, healthy living, moral values, stable capital to travel etc.

I am biased, I know. But I often project anybody who disagrees to be influenced by the delusion debt has value and substance.

I coined the recent SDR basket DRYEP (pronounced Dry Up). Dollar, Renminbi, Yuan, Euro and Pound Sterling being , the US, China, Japan, European Union and England.

There are hundreds of millions of calculations that are going to be being done, let’s not overwhelm the accountants by making it even more complicated.
    Go for it. Think of it as already done.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-07-17 at 02:54 AM.