Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
Walter, as a Canadian suffering with your central banks' fractional reserve Dominion note way longer than we have with our Federal Reserve note and all that goes with it (income tax), I can understand your interest in a digital commodity (bitcoin) that operates outside banks and government altogether. No need for Canadians to worry though, the Bank of Canada Act provides the same remedy as our Title 12 U.S.C. §411.

Although this begs the question, do they have a choice if they're not aware they have a choice?

Attachment 5019

It might have been started in Canada but the Bank of Canada was printing interest free money till the mid seventy's when Pierre Elliott Trudeau signed the right away to the International Branksters.

I remember it well. Interest rates going through the roof and none stop Bank forced farm auctions.
It was sad times. Now his illegitimate son (Justme Truedope) is burning the place down.

I am not buying into Bitcoin. But I am being hounded to by friends.
I will not play into the game of kill the cash.

"Although this begs the question, do they have a choice if they're not aware they have a choice"

You hit the nail on the head there.

I can't remember how many times I told people that I know of a way where they will pay zero income tax but not one took me up on the offer. Some has said I will get back to you on that but never have.