Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Thank you for watching and responding. I appreciate that.

It is packed. I wrote the sound track which is fairly superficial, because there are two videos from over a decade ago. The focus of my excitement is how the metaphysics always correlates exactly. So I can make sense of all these activities. I might have bitten off more than I can chew in less than 90 minutes.

As I added the images, especially the documentation I slipped in the text bubbles and quickly realized that I was expecting any viewer to spend at least five hours watching the video. One hour and fifteen minutes to watch the video and then two more going through it and pausing at places to read the image documents. Then again even more slowly just to put things together and understand my world.

The orchestrations indicate that I am participating with the geopolitical social engineering and have a major role in global macroeconomics.
You're very welcome! Considering all of this time and effort you devote to this site, and others, I was/am more than happy to look at anything you suggest. You seemed anxious when developing the film along with a concern for the length of the film as well. May I suggest that you slow down the tempo so you can take all of the info that is packed in the video and decompartmentalize it so the viewer has context information allowing the viewer the grasp your message along with the excitement that is accompanied with it? It is counterproductive to be considerate of the duration of a film of this caliber because those who consider the length of any film before viewing is somebody that would not be ready to understand the contents in the first place while those not deterred by length will miss out on portions of the film. If the length of the film is representative of the time you expect the viewer to devote to the film; then you will deter those (intimidated by length) who bash a film because they won't understand it, and it will attract those (not deterred by length because they recognize that it will be highly informational) who will gain positively from it!

Sorry for the long-winded suggestion.. I hope it's helpful!

Social engineering?? You can't possibly be referring to Tavistock-esque programming, right? << That's the only kind of which I am aware.. I'll re-watch the video to see if I missed it.

Nonetheless, thank you King David! I appreciate the dialogue along with putting up with my naivety.