Thread: Certificate of Origin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The paperwork once presumptive now is trust. David identify the trust but NEVER A Driver. since this MERRILL DAVID is a variance of your Christian Name upper cased denotes a living trust estate trust. This conveyance is plated and registered the traffic stop LEO collects this electronically onboard. Then the engagement the survey are you MERRILL DAVID Vehicle Trust but VAN PELT DAVID MERRILL identifies a DRIVER .The registered owner identified No DRIVER identification presented . The signature is David Merrill. NOT DBA the DRIVER OR THE TRUST
    I think that I see it. I like the "living trust estate trust" in DAVID MERRILL. Here are some clips that help:

Name:  How To Set Up A Living Trust To Avoid Probate.jpg
Views: 1754
Size:  232.3 KB

Name:  How To Set Up A Living Trust To Avoid Probate 6.jpg
Views: 1494
Size:  205.2 KB

Name:  How To Set Up A Living Trust To Avoid Probate 37.jpg
Views: 1208
Size:  166.5 KB

That is incomplete but helps get an idea of living trust expression. However the very term can be its definition: Trust as a Living Idea. Trusts and estates are the idea around an object. The book belonged to my mother. She left it to me in trust. She also told me about my heritage, extensive research into our family tree, trusting that the knowledge might live on through me.

Now what you touch upon can come alive in a variety of interpretations. And I doubt I have the same one you intend but I love to play around with ideas here. Then take the ideas into execution with new suitors and at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com because if I were to invest tuition and time into a law degree then I would be entrusted to become licensed and therefore the use of the intellectual property of the Bar would still be owned by the Square Mile:

In summary, the instant metaphysic is that a charge arises from a breach of trust, and that creates the construction of the TRUST. To actually have a heart beating and breathing lungs within the constructive trust - a living trust - is one of those obvious things, so blatant it seems like I awaken from a dream. And I realize that I have never thought of it before you mentioned it like this.

Living trust, to me extended to the idea that somebody can trust somebody with Power of Attorney and that trust can override a written Executorship, should the executor be rediculous; like living in a far off state or that age has made the executor feeble of mind since the signing. Trust living on in the trustee...

The instant metaphysic of a constructive trust arising from a breach of the peace and dignity of the state. That trust has wrists for handcuffs and arises from the breach because now a charge of debt (death/doubt) arises out of broken statute. LIVING TRUST.

Therefore the clerk of court, during this Shutdown cannot accept a marked bill:

Name:  redeemed 0s.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  231.2 KB

Therefore it looks like a $400 theft; but is actually honoring the law boundary? I wonder who fished the redemption out of the wastepaper basket!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-14-18 at 06:00 PM.