Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What I keep kicking myself about is that several months ago I received an email with a state statute that clearly said that the Driver License was not to be used for Identification Purposes!
    That is right. I do not use the driver license card for Identification Purposes.

REAL ID Enforcement: Washington OR. ID. MT. ND MN CA
    EXTENSION
    Washington has an extension for REAL ID enforcement, allowing Federal agencies to accept driver's licenses and identification cards from Washington at Federal facilities, nuclear power plants and federally regulated commercial aircraft until October 10, 2018.

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be. REAL ID is a coordinated effort by the states and the Federal Government to improve the reliability and accuracy of state-issued identification documents, which should inhibit terrorists’ ability to evade detection by using fraudulent identification. So if u asked your DMV how the my local LEO became a terrorist and how i should inhibit his reliance on such holistic identification when i claim my true name only My competence only being presented and not the bearer of any documented identification State or Federal government-issued or Private .

obligatory REAL ESTATE ID whose competent to Identify Me and my competence Real ID enacted or acted upon.