Thread: The Objective of Deviant Oaths

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I haven't seen KAVANUAGH's Appointment Affidavit so can't comment there. You are suggesting forgery; a serious allegation. The witness/signature on the first oath does appear to be John ROBERTS Jr. - similar enough to the signature found on his Wikipedia page that I believe it's the same signer. Perhaps a somewhat hurried signature.

The second oath was said to be administered by Anthony M. KENNEDY and his signature can be found on the retirement letter he wrote this summer appearing here: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/27/u...eme-court.html
    If that is KENNEDY signing the oath then it does differ somewhat from the retirement signature. However, signatures can change over time, and as health deteriorates (silent stroke?). I haven't heard anything but at age 81 it's certainly possible his health is failing and maybe why he's retiring. I don't know, it's hard to believe the incoming justice would forge a signature.
    Name:  Kennedy Retirement Letter.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  64.7 KB

There is KENNEDY's retirement letter stating he retired July 31, 2018. He retains "senior status" through Title 28 USC 371(b). During this time he can perform very limited "work".

work

(A)the term “work” means a work of art or other object of cultural significance;
    But I am going to say KENNEDY signed it, for a moment. Even though his deteriorating signature suspiciously takes on the characteristics of KAVENAUGH's signature. I just do not think that KENNEDY has the authority as a senior retired justice to be Witness to his replacement's oath of office. Remember that there are the still current active justices available and then also consider that on the same day, and probably in the same meeting Mr. John Glover ROBERTS signed the incorrect, civil servant oath of office.

Why would not ROBERTS sign the judge and justice oath?

I put the significance on the question I know. I have been watching all this for quite some time through the brain trust of suitors, most of whom are competent at execution of redemption. I have become confident that ROBERTS has "SO HELP ME GOD." on his oath, or has no oath at all. This is why the Department of Justice will not provide the oath for ROBERTS. The DoJ however did provide this online oath and I hear that the suitor did not request the Appointment Affidavit or Commission docs like I had presumed was done.

So here I compose the scenario that the DoJ is showing me what the DoJ wants me to see.

They want me to see that KAVENAUGH has signed an oath that has the plain English "So help me God." like the correct 1789 law and Title 28 USC form requires. I imagine this might extend to me making a stink that KAVENAUGH has committed forgery so that agitate parties might attack him, then the DoJ will make a big press release that KENNEDY signed and is suffering a stroke, or more likely Parkinsons. This would help distract from the recent accusations about juvenile sexual misconduct while exonerating KAVENAUGH from the forgery accusation.

Technically it would not exonerate KAVENAUGH at all in my opinion. An improperly witnessed oath is no oath at all. KENNEDY is no longer in capacity and authority to be witnessing oaths of office. They are not art and is not a matter of cultural significance. The senior justice designation is retirement alright - but designed to maintain a salary until he dies.

Either way, KENNEDY's oath of office should be requested. I hear it is easy enough. Please show us all Mr. KENNEDY's oath of office. Remember to request his Commission and Appointment Affidavit too please.

'When any judge of any court of the United States, appointed to hold his office during good behavior, resigns his office after having held a commission or commissions as judge of any such court or courts at least ten years continuously (or otherwise), and having attained the age of seventy years, he shall, during the residue of his natural life receive the salary which is payable at the time of his resignation for the office that he held at the time of his resignation. But, instead of resigning, any judge other than a justice of the Supreme Court, who is qualified to resign under the foregoing provisions, may retire, upon the salary of which he is then in receipt, from regular active service on the bench, and the President shall thereupon be authorized to appoint a successor; but a judge so retiring may nevertheless be called upon by the senior circuit judge of that circuit and be by him authorized to perform such judicial duties in such circuit as such retired judge may be willing to undertake, or he may be called upon by the Chief Justice and be by him authorized to perform such judicial duties in any other circuit as such retired judge may be willing to undertake, or he may be called upon either by the presiding judge or senior judge of any other such court and be by him authorized to perform such judicial duties in such court as such retired judge may be willing to undertake.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-13-18 at 01:40 AM.