Thread: The Objective of Deviant Oaths

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The USDC Albany Doc 30 NOTICE to the Dragon Court was delivered a moment ago now.

Name:  Doc 30 Proof of Delivery USDC Albany.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  118.8 KB

I await for publication on PACER before sharing.

Name:  Doc 30 Proof of Service.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  133.7 KB

Clawing through the emotional baggage we have a very real proof that I am notifying the correct Principal, being that the Scottish Rite as clerk of court for the Dragon Court has the power to override constitutional law (postal roads). Look for yourself!

The upper one is to the Grand Lodge - Southern Jurisdiction in DC. The lower one is supposedly headed to the UN Plaza, the Secretary General Antonio GUTERREZ. Even I am impressed with this show of authority above the law. I had always thought that Registered Mail was sacrosanct and that Priority meant two days, three at tops.

P.S. While we have the emotional baggage in tow but ineffective consider that both of KAVENAUGH's oaths have the correct - "So help me God." on them. Regardless of who the Witness is and how ROBERTS seems to accept he is not de jure Chief Justice in his slick evasive dance, we have a dumbfounding admission that there has not until REHNQUIST and KAVENAUGH even been an attempt to bond any office of federal justice or judge!

Name:  oath.gif
Views: 559
Size:  61.0 KB

Maybe somebody would do me the favor of acquiring Warren BERGER's oath of office?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-13-18 at 06:17 PM.