One's conversation immediately gives one away for those outside of this control mechanism are not interested in you wasting your time and energy.
My interest in the brain trust is that we be productive.

The US Government cannot declare a bankruptcy and restructure within seven years of this one. The restructure might have ended on 1/23, after the required thirty days. There is no law I am aware of that the corporation must reopen at all. Most people are in the dark about this.

The radio transceiver of the Tabernacle was a crafting of light. Just like TV and radio magic. What snapped into place was a strange label on David about being a violent man, and therefore unfit to build the Temple. As Anunnaki NEPHALIM without the gigantism and enlarged cranium, David killed off that Goliath. Mitochondrial DNA had finally worn itself out. Recombinant DNA will eventually kill off any bloodline and its features. But to do so he enabled an army with divine insight.

The lightcraft was feeding the shewbread to an army. The shewbread contained the monatomic gold from El Shaddai - manna from heaven. The monatomic gold is remainder (slag) from interdimensional translation of the noble metal, gold. I described it for physics professors early through effect and cause, rather than cause and effect but the whole time issue leads us into delusions of good and evil. Like you say above.

Stop creating time. Enjoy your eternity. Guilt is sin and at the center of lingering languishing.

Instead create gravity. Gravity bends light. In its simplicity gravity creates spherical perfect circle. Experience develops many things more though. Since one can bend infinite light into an electron valence shell with mind, forming the most simple hydrogen atom, then one can also take that gold atom and translate it back. This translation functions within the third eye but might be amplified by infusing the manna into the third ventricle washing the pineal gland and speeding up the communications of the secretions beyond the speed of light, bending gravity in Einstein's perceptions of the temporal remote viewing - prophecy.

David fed an army with this divine insight from the priest class. He raised an invincible warrior-priest class and therefore took by force the dominions of the Tabernacle but relegated the task of building the Temple to his Son, through Hittite DNA Bathsheba, wife of Uriah. Most only consider the latter as the violent offense. Solomon perfected the heart-venturi bliss through ingesting imprint of 1000 concubines. Copulins. The muscles of the heart, during a pleasant orgasm will produce a blissful cyclone according to the caduceus and 72. This accelerates light through Plank's charge compression to produce gravity through hyperluminescence.

Once I called it Advanced-Resonance Inductive Plasma Physics but now coin biocosmetric sonoluminescence. I used it to cure the world of SARS in 2003 and it is integral to solving malaria:

Name:  carrier frequency.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  77.6 KB

Name:  spectral on antenna.jpg
Views: 670
Size:  82.2 KB

Interestingly, the cure will not even harm a single mosquito!! It simply devitalizes malaria in the mosquito's nervous system, using the mosquito's nervous system as the signal conduit.