Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
"Traffic Court" is not really a court, but an administrative tribunal. As it involves no constitutionally-guaranteed rights (e.g. proper summons, proper service, proper indictment, trial by jury, discovery, etc.), it moves by (presumptive) agreement or assent to its jurisdiction, such as a driver license and/or application for one. A remedy provided in every STATE (look it up in yours) includes the right to reserve one's rights "without prejudice" at the time the application/DL is made. I made that reservation of rights "without prejudice" on my DL and most recent application. The STATE accepted my conditions and issued the "license" also "without prejudice" on it; the STATE is bound by said conditions. Therefore the STATE has no enforceable contract in relation to me and any "citation" involving "driving" -- while "Traffic Court" has subject matter jurisdiction over "traffic" matters, it has no personal jurisdiction over me.
That sounds interesting, I've never seen anybody do this before.
Would you be more specific please in the areas which I highlighted red in your quote:
Look up what where exactly?
Did you write that in with your signature?

Thank you in advance.