Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
That sounds interesting, I've never seen anybody do this before.
Would you be more specific please in the areas which I highlighted red in your quote:
Look up what where exactly?
Did you write that in with your signature?

Thank you in advance.
Every STATE has statutorily adopted the UCC, including 1-308 "Performance or Acceptance Under Reservation of Rights." Examples:

Michigan Code 440.1207 Performance or acceptance of reservation of rights; applicability of subsection (1) to accord and satisfaction.
(1) A party who with explicit reservation of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as "without prejudice", "under protest" or the like are sufficient.

Tennessee Code Annotated T.C.A. 47-1-308 (a) A party that with explicit reservation of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as “without prejudice”, “under protest”, or the like are sufficient.

You'll find the same in your STATE's code. This remedy had to be made available because Americans enjoy the right to travel and can't be compelled to waive any inalienable rights in relation to it. BUT... too bad if you don't know about it or know how to use it.

On my most recent DL renewal, I utilized this remedy by using the words "without prejudice" and "at arm's length" when signing both the application form and the DL itself. The STATE issued the license on the condition my rights are reserved and my right to travel is not waived, so they are bound by it by this agreement; the agreement being, (among other things) I (the human being) am not subject to their "traffic court" (or any other administrative tribunal), and I have no fiduciary duties in relation to them ("Jethro" cannot be compelled to answer for charges against "JETHRO").