Thread: Two traffic stops snubbed.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Good thinking, a long time ago I explained this to you, but back then it kind of went whoosh, right over your head because you were still attaching yourself to that trust at the time thinking you were enslaved by the COLB like the other patriots do out there, manifesting something that does not exist listening to all the garbage that is on the Internet. It is a joy to see them light bulbs turning on these days.
    I can appreciate that. Thing is I cannot approve you, nor you me.

Plus one thing about me is that I cannot receive what I am not prepared to receive. Study to show Thyself approved.

I add that I now see the BC or COLB is not some kind of money it is a Trust Receipt. Yet i am not trustee or beneficiary; and yet my signature is required for the State Trustees to be about their business.

to the gainsayer answer me this: What is money within a Trust? Then, answer me this, is money intangible property? I ask in Rhetorical style. Money is Property of the State!

What you now gonna usurp the trustees on the Notes? Great then pay the bills.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-10-11 at 08:25 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!