Thats the point lorne lifting bits and pieces is obvious in my cut and paste formula i generally add imbalances with embellishments I was lifting the thread as its customary to compliment something with something you've exposed my treachery The wondrous thing about the Holy Bible is that no one today, or even yesterday, can know for certain what the author was thinking or his motivation or even his purpose in what he wrote He lifted it from Most interpretations of the written word ignore the contemporaneous historical background as if there were no socio-religious-politico factors which propelled the author to make his statements.things that exist or occur at the same time As a result, misinterpretations are more common than not.

Before we progress too much further, let the record show that I know no Hebrew or Aramaic, Greek or Latin. Therefore, I cannot state definitively that I understand the meaning of the words used by Biblical authors. Jerry Bowyer: is determined with that contemporaneous historical lifting .What I do know for sure is mostly through logic and intuition. Nevertheless, I think of myself as a thinker who does not accept the prevailing opinions for their own sake because I suspect the motives and agenda of the opinion giver. "Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life.And now I speak to you in the living tongue of the living God, through the holy spirit of our Heavenly Father. There is none yet among you that can understand all this of which I speak. He who expounds to you the scriptures speaks to you in a dead tongue of dead men, through his diseased and mortal body. Him, therefore, can all men understand, for all men are diseased and all are in death. No one sees the light of life. Blind man leads blind on the dark paths of sins, diseases and sufferings; and at the last all fall into the pit of death. I lifted this from the outlaw Christ Raising hell with the scriptures thats uplifting . Irregardless of my underlying pet ion for attention its the deadpan iam diggin for I am flattered folks take the time to enjoy my plagiarizing and yet dismiss it as if i need to own a thought. I suspect the motives and agenda of the opinion giver. you havent done that hoss I am thus dissenting at the variance i have less values and capacity to engage in adhock academia no matter who shit i am slingin its all been lifted but not stolen?