A near-perfect document in the words of Benjamin Franklin in 1744
to a collection of colonists discussing freedom he said to them.
If the nation to the north can form a near-perfect union that has endured for centuries why cannot we form a perfect union? The Iroquois Confederacy and that's where the Constitution of a Republic Nation was born 1840s stripping away of a Nations Consitutional freedoms by developing the corporation or redeveloping YOU on the Peoples Paper the 1870s that's when Congress started giving the bank's the right to rule and of course you go on to 1913 and the beginning of the 20th century that's officially gave away the power of our economy bankruptcy of a now Paper Nation Central Bank's they can print the money for us dead corporate pledges yet according to The Peoples Constitution some corporate congress we the persons a Nation without People.1844 that a central Mimblewimble bank is necessary to ... the comity of trading nations affecting nearly the whole earth's population."Common interest impels sovereigns to mutual intercourse between sovereign states private international laws are grounded in the need in modern times.to facilitate the flow of wealth, skills and people across state lines in a fair and orderly manner. I probably ask this for more than just myself, who cast the Mimblewimble spell on you, xparte? all of the above as I am my own Nation