Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
About that TRUMP video - "actually I'm a mason. I wouldn't know." seems like bad translation. Given the context of a thirty-something year marriage it's more likely he said "...actually amazing. I wouldn't know." He wouldn't know because he hasn't been married to anyone that long.

You will, perhaps, not mind if I play the skeptic. I fear Mr. Gardner has veered off into the woo-woo. Levitation? Teleportation? Those are some rather fantastical claims about mfkzt powder/white bread. Let's start with the term "monatomic gold."

monatomic: adjective - consisting of one atom
especially: having but one atom in the molecule

Science tells us monoatomic gold would exist only as a thin hot gas. As it cools into a liquid or solid the single atom joins with other gold atoms (or whatever is close by) and is no longer monatomic. So that's a misnomer.

But maybe he's referring to a multi-atom molecule containing just a single gold atom. A layman might be forgiven for this labeling error. There are many of these gold-atom substances. And as they relate to the human body, some are toxic, some inert, and some therapeutic. For example sodium tetrachloroaurate(III) [gold sodium chloride] is a chemo-therapeutic. https://www.alfa.com/en/catalog/012148

Gardner really doesn't help his case when he brings up David Hudson, the Arizona cotton farmer whose claims were more pseudoscience than substance.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS

What's interesting is the subject of gold nanoparticles. Gold nanopowder has use in therapeutic agent delivery. www.reade.com/products/gold-au-metal-gold-powder Yet there's still a lot we don't yet know about gold...

So just what were the Ancients doing on that Mt. Serabit temple?
Thank you for a bit of clarity. About GARDNER - he admits he is taking this opportunity to explore the fringe - NEXUS 2003. Obviously the prophecies have proven false. The gluons between the gold atoms properly form the metal. Highward starfire means that the meteorite encountered such energy upon entry to boil the gold, which vaporizes it. The same occurs during arcing. Arc it slowly at 2V and this will result in monatomic gold solution - electrolysis. Like with colloidal silver, if you hit it with too much current then you get larger clusters of the atoms.

I recall silver nitrate being used to kill cuticle growth for hangnails. Yet still, there has been no placement of exotic matter in the Table. From experience if you make a very strong solution of colloidal silver and evaporate it dry, you do not find metal in the glass. You find fine powder.

I may have mentioned that there are two manna fabrication mountains. The one in Arabia that Robert CORNUKE explored has altars twelve, indicating that Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt proper and contracted with Enlil there. This fits the Bible and Bob used the Bible to find the mountain. He toned down the discovery because he climbed under the fence to climb it. So he spoke out never planning to return to the region and face the punishment for that trespass. Then he reconsidered consequences.

I think about these things all the time and have designed systems for examining law as reproducible mental objects. I am not ready to disclose what I do in actuality. The aspect of your question though, that is on my mind is that this repository for the highward starfire was huge. This cost many treasuries to acquire through electrolysis and through PETRIE's ignorance was lost to the desert winds. My real question was how and why was it abandoned?

I want to relate it to the terrible revolt against the Hebrew people by the Israelite army as led by YHWH. The Hathor Temple in northern Sinai was a library of the Pharaoh leadership.

Attachment 5544

Of course projecting upon you my own upbringing and conditioning, I have just committed blasphemy of the jealous God. So I wont push it. Thanks for looking at it skeptically and being polite too.