Quote Originally Posted by teamsnowden View Post
Thank you all, I bought my home and didn't have to jump through a ring of fire in a boat from New Mexico to Utah. Got my standard FHA loan from a standard lender (who probably didn't have the money and used accounting trickery and falsification to monetize my own promissory note). I realize it doesn't make sense, but nothing really makes sense anymore.
Fed Reserve system replaced all things of value with paper, now today accounting entries in a computer.
All money in the US economy (the corporate United States) is added into circulation by issuance of "credit".
Because of this, all "dollars" are debt.
For credit to be issued, a bond or promissory note must be created.
The new money is created from thin-air and paid out to the borrower or in your case, the seller of a house.
You are then contractually obligated to pay the note off according to the terms (Mortgages are usually trusts, not actually straight loans like a car loan).
New money is added to the system, but it is not free. The central banks charge interest, and both p-notes and bonds are bought on margin (credit) so this compounds the effect of inflation to about 4-5x the base "overnight rate", meaning that holding 'cash' currently loses about 5% per year in buying power.

I'm not sure if it makes any more sense now.

We're all chattel on this Earth unless we spend a lifetime learning about and undoing what we were coerced into at birth by everyone/everything from Lincoln, to a bunch of evil bankers, legislators, congressmen of 1913, 13th and 14th amendment, birth certificate bonds, the Vatican, courts of equity, admiralty, bankrupt federal governments. It's way too much for one man to decode in his lifetime. May Jesus Christ save us all from ourselves.
Well, we are as long as we take no action. The controlled opposition has convinced many people to simply stay on the plantation through fear and intimidation. Several on this board have crumpled and stay in bondage out of fear, but that is not the way to be. That is not to say there is no risk in asserting your rights against the corrupt entities that have seized the country, but risk is necessary for any chance of change to occur.

A good place for everyone to start, whoever wants to that is, is to realize what they actually are. A "U.S. citizen" is not an American, it is property of the "United States" corporation. The name of the country is 'united States of America', and it is a federated country made up of sovereign States. Not identifying yourself as a "us citizen, us resident, us national, state resident, etc" is a must.

Jesus Christ is indeed on the doorstep, and the events of Revelation 13 will be coming soon. He will save those who repent and place their faith in Him as the one true God and our only means to salvation. All else will perish.