Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I think you are here to teach things that are of no use. I have been around the block several times with this stuff and found it best to challenge a forum of attorneys. They found me entertaining and I was able to endure ridicule for the productive information of what matters to attorneys and what is simply dross.

A reporter who lost his job and career protecting me, a patriot nutjob, said it elegantly, "That all went out with the Civil War."
So you hoped that the agents of the enemy (of humanity), who serve the father of lies - satan - would be honest with you in a forum? They make a living creating false controversy and enforcing statutes under color of law - aka LYING for profit. Why would you expect anything other than ridicule when you confront them with truth? You may as well go ask satan for his "honest opinion" on any topic. Yes, a lot of new systems were installed post civil war. But do you know what the real reason for the civil war was? Was the Declaration of Independence or 1787 Constitution for the united States of America ever repealed?