Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
Hi David,

I was more talking about starting one of these forums painting a target on your back.

Informational forums like these can be considered "media" and we all know what the first thing the communists do when they get control is.

I hear what you are saying about "doing nothing but following the legal process"... I get it, I really do, but when you have the white house coming out and openly proclaiming what laws they are going to enforce and what laws they will not, it gives me pause. A quote from Voltaire comes to mind.

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong. "

This is why the pioneers take the arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by catskinner View Post
Hi David,
I started redeeming in lawful money, my payroll checks, with a new job I started the middle of January. I went to the driveup window at my bank,but the teller told me that I would have to come inside to cash it.The next teller I got was the commercial teller,she cashed it and wanted to know what I wanted back as far as notes. I told her 100s would do. The bank manager was standing behind her as she counted out the bills.
She flipped the check over and looked at it puzzled and asked me why I had endorsed it like that. I started to tell her about Title 12 sec 411 but didn't get the chance to say anything when the manager picked up the check and said "It is a restricted endorsement and it would be OK."
I was thrilled.
So it does work and I will continue demanding lawful money. My next challenge is to get a letter written to change my signature cards.
I am very interested in learning more about refusal for cause and libel of review.

Thanks Dave
I think that is great when the next post on the thread addresses the post prior to it!