Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
As previously established Unity means 1 = 1. There cannot be Unity AND Michael Joseph. Because that is not Unity. This fact dawned on me this morning. In exoteric religion I was taught to "look out" for God. Meaning that I was somehow separate. This assertion violates Unity. I find the key is that instead of looking FOR lucidity, all I need to do is turn my "eye" inward and realize that I have always been looking FROM coherence. Being double [dual] minded is instability because it violates logic, mathematics.

Logic leads us back to ONE SET - One Source. So then how can I be separate? We live IN GOD. There are no exceptions. When I turn my "eye" of inspection inward, I notice a curious effect. It is almost like a child realizing he is being watched. All of a sudden activity slows down. It is like the inmates running the insane asylum are now aware that the warden has returned. Bad analogy but it gets the job done.

Point is that we are continually seeking for clarity and yet in the seeking we imply we do not have it. But this is impossible. While we may not be the cause, we are definitely the source. One need only examine the analogy of shadow. Being ignorant of the concept of shadow and with the sun at our back we find it cast before us always. Looking before ourselves trying to understand we cannot know the source of the shadow is ourselves. However, the cause of the shadow is the sun. All we need to do is realize there is only Unity.

So then the entire time I was looking for lucidness, clearness, perspicuity, intelligibility, comprehensibility, coherence; I am actually looking from lucidness, clearness, perspicuity, intelligibility, comprehensibility, coherence.

A newborn baby shows us. It is society that initiates said baby into confusion. A baby has zero conception of the role (s)he will play - a baby just is experiencing without prejudice of tainted belief. The Eve [Soul] nature is granted the illusion of autonomy but in eating [mental action] of the fruit of duality - the mind forges a separation. We can see this is true by examination of the world's states and religions.

With best regards,
Michael Joseph
Thank you. That helps.