Thread: In Process: US Passport as American (not US citizen)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    Interesting. Customs denotes a port authority doesn't it? Which in my opinion further supports the purpose of a proper ID. If refuge can be had with that ID then can it protect you from a corrupt court with an "ACTING" judge? I ask for my own knowledge. I understand what xparte is saying though.

Yes indeed, I believe that to be true for Trump but, if I interperate the information correctly on the bankruptcy resolving, then shouldn't the DC form of government be de-solved? The president is just the administrator of the bankruptcy correct? His seat should no longer exist.
    He did not administer it. He gave federal employees (non-essential) Christmas Eve off work and left Department Heads to decide who got paid for that day. I administered it. I appointed TRUMP to trigger it. The strain had reached its limit and Congress was no longer raising the debt ceiling.

Are You Lost at C? reemerges now and again. I filed mine (Libel in Review) on the eve of the big 31-Day Government Shutdown and thought that was it. So it turns out, that was only a 21-Day Shutdown until Congress raised the debt ceiling. Find the record attached in a Waiver of court rules in the interest of justice.

I was pretty loud about my $20M lien on SuiJuris Club that anybody ordering it up on paper would receive $500 from me when my settlement check came in. Now that I have exposed a bond to the Constitution(s) I renew that claim. So call the Secretary of State and get the 20-page document now, just for history sake. Be a part of it while you can or look back on it afterward. This is happening now.

Reception #20092001574 - find it (page 1) in the attached Doc 80 of the Albany Remand.

Name:  Doc 80 Waiver Patrick Neill Appeals Court Colorado_Page_12.jpg
Views: 1427
Size:  131.4 KB

Name:  Doc 80 Waiver Patrick Neill Appeals Court Colorado_Page_13.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  70.3 KB

P.S. The point being that the US cannot run hide in bankruptcy for another seven years. John William SUTHERS dissolved the State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation and lost his sleek money/evidence laundering operation rather than payoff the $20M. This is geopolitical social engineering at its finest. Damage done by raising a warrior-priest class is unraveling exactly 2,520 years (Daniel Cycle) later, after the declarations by constitution in Nehemiah Chapter 10. The TIRSHATHA are being dethroned.

John William SUTHERS is currently the Mayor of Colorado Springs! It is like looking into those HOLONATION posters. Blur, slightly cross and relax and the whole image comes together bringing out details from information.

The perfection of beauty about this project is that even you do not believe me. Most reading this are blinded by the tears in their eyes because they laugh so hard it hurts. People are peeing their pants laughing at me while I do all this.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-17-19 at 05:07 PM.