Babylonian Talmudists contradict the spirit of Moses and take precedence over the Torah. They
have been using the name of Judaism as a shield against their banking/money monopoly since
ancient times. Moses' vision of God as a universal moral force.
Judaism has been hijacked. Judaism was originally based on Moses' vision of God as a universal moral force. The Sadducees upheld this view but the Pharisees overthrew them in a civil war in 79 BC. The remnants of the Sadducees, "Torah Jews" still cling to Moses and the Old Testament but they are a minority.Phariseeism is based on the Babylonian Talmud, which consists of the
interpretations of "sages" during the Babylonian exile 586 BC to 1040 AC.

Phariseeism is based on the Talmud, which consists of the interpretations of "sages" during the Babylonian exile 586 BC to 1040 AD. The Universal Jewish Encyclopaedia (1943) declares that Judaism is synonymous with Phariseeism: "The Jewish religion as it is today traces its descent, without a break, from the Pharisees.... the study of the Talmud is essential for any real understanding of Phariseeism." (p.474)Generally speaking, the Talmudists contradict the spirit of Moses and take precedence over the Torah.Christ again was in the tradition of Moses. He reproached unbelieving Jews: " If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote of me." ((John 5:24-27)

Christ reviled the Pharisees as "hypocrites" and a "generation of vipers." He said they nullified God's Commandments "teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." (Mark 7:6-8) Now that we know the Torah Jews have let the talmudic Jews down can that be anti semitism? The Gresham’s Law: Bad money always drives out good money in Sumerian times after Noah’s ancient flood in Mesopotamia,
humanity again was stooped to polytheism and moral degeneration in the helm of material progress.
Cush encouraged the masses to build the tower of Babel which his son Nimrod (Namrood) actually
built later. This encouragement brought the confusion and division of men, so that he was both,
"interpreter and confuser". The word “Babylon” translates as “confusion” in English. Double minded The Prophet Moses confronted the Pharaoh of the time who had enslaved the Israelites
(descendents of the Prophet Jacob, son of Isaac, son of Abraham). However, after the
Israelites escaped their captivity, they were again swayed by the Babylonian Pharisees and
reverted to worshipping idols and the golden calf after the Pharisees collected all the Israelites’ gold. This event is known
as the Apostasy of Israel and the Cherubim. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the
water under the earth.” “Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.” (Ex.20:
2, 3, and 23). The cut and paste is only significant for the designated truth. All Men are comfortable knowing the swindle took place but ask any Man why it still takes precedence over any other moral considerations. Its just a business Being Jewish