Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
Metals are the blood of the earth. They grow in veins that thread throughout the layers of stone, gems, minerals and soil that form the flesh and bone of the earth. The esoteric properties of metals. Metal has a long history of mundane and ritual use. The subtle properties of metals were highly regarded by the ancients and carefully considered when making ritual tools and building temples.In modern esoteric use, the projective energies of gold are ruled by the Sun. The elemental rulers are fire and air. The solar influences are those of healing, protection, spiritual illumination, magical energy and connection with the vital forces of life. Gold represents the union of that which is human with that which is divine through purification and transformation. Its subtle energies project a quality of love which results from purely motivated spiritual compassion, selflessness and consciousness freed from material limitations. This may seem to be a contradiction based on what is commonly seen. The lust or greed for gold is an expression of unbalanced energy, a desire for the beauty of gold alone discounting the spiritual purity of its inner nature. Gold is excellent for healing work of all types and represents the solar fire of true magic which brings elevated spiritual experience. With the etheric potencies of gold the knowledge of true compassion results in oneness with spiritual forces, an elevated state of being. Therapeutically gold is especially good for stabilizing, balancing, grounding and ailments of the heart. Our golden hearts the embodiment of physical health. Agriculture and the soiled based Metals are the blood of the earth. Food is just a placebo its always been. Finding fault within ? U is what u eat Alchemy the spiritual chemistry Alechemy then in its purest sense is the relationship with the divine or spiritual nature of self . Just as chemistry is to the physical = growing pot cooking meth ? when the ancients can explain yesterday you'll know tomorrow but today is all thats divine.
Thank you for that.

One thing I am contemplating for validity. And I have studied geology and worked in a hard rock mine too. This is something Laurence GARDNER said. He explained all and every vein of pure gold is extraterrestrial - meteorite. It makes sense by entropy and over geologic time. If the earth was once completely molten then, there is no reason for gold to collect together. We would only find terrestrial gold in ores.

I have a nickel flower. So that appears to have grown in a concentrated gas pocket of boiled nickel, here on earth. But the nickel pocket may have been by an ancient meteorite for all I know.