Thread: Circumambulation ---> 1+(-)1=North

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Here's a puzzler. I was told that light has speed as to imply that light travels across a distance in a certain time. However, may I ask you, does light "slow down" when it is refracted thru a medium? And if it "slows down" then how or by what force does it speed up? And given that Space is not a vacuum, then how is it that one can say Light has a certain speed? Could it be that the models are incorrect?

"They say" the wave length changes however the frequency remains the same. I ask again, by what force does light accelerate back to approximately 186000 mi/s or 300,000 km/s? But then one will argue that speed is of light in a vacuum.

So then if light leaves a vacuum enters into a certain medium and returns to a vacuum, what then? Curious thoughts - that's all. Perhaps light does not have "speed" but is a property of "fields" electric/magnetic. What then of time?

Best regards,
    MJ
    I have always been of the conviction that light does not travel at all.

The ego's experience of the light says it travels but the ego suffers some degree of pain at all times, being individuated. Therefore time exists as the measured disintegration of energy into matter as the mind dictates. This is the prize of commercial priestcraft - to place the creative act outside the scope of one's individual ego.

P.S. My take has always been an inherent sense of paired spin. If you were to apply a little too much boiling to silver, for example and you produced diatomic atoms instead of pure monatomic colloidal silver these two atoms are joindered in identical spin. If you separate them by a few miles they will still react identically to the changes in any one, or the other. In theory that can be a million miles.

This paper might be better under Health. Somehow it seems appropriate when speaking things nano. I have just put my first Carbon 60 under my tongue; research, I call it. But I admit, I find it rather shapely!

Name:  Carbon 60 structure.png
Views: 4801
Size:  91.2 KB

So here's the story, according to my mouse. The scientists were busy overdosing lab mice with Carbon 60 Fullerene to see what kinds of toxins would build up. There were no toxins but the mice were living nearly twice as long.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-16-19 at 08:08 PM.