Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
I do believe I see your point. I am my own authority and I have the power to move within the constraints of true law without anyone's permission. My struggle however is this. Ever since I started studying and learning these principals, my mind and view point on life has changed. I can't look at a document now without knowing it was written in fraud (as far as I'm concerned). The spiritual struggle to move in these manners is real enough to talk about it and admit it exists. What I must learn and align myself with is how to over come these struggles within myself to no longer allow fear to control me. I am even having trouble at work now listening to people who deem they have authority over me when they really don't and are less knowledgeable. I come to realize that I was the one who was doing my best to do right and operate in honor. It was all the others that needed to change. Realizing that was one mile stone for me to bring me to stand on my own for what I believe is right and correct.
three calls - 527 - 529.... I do this call every Sunday night starting at 8pm.

Divine Mind Group

It has always been you. You are the Father and the Son. Are you ready to step thru the veil and see that David is humanity - a man after my own heart who does my will?

To our success,
MJ