Thread: Indiana Supreme Court Nullifies 4th Amendment in Favor of Public Policy :

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trust Guy, I know you got a lot of research here that you have spent some time on, you have free will to your opinion, but to me half of it is the same patriot banters I hear throughout most of them patriot groups,,, i.e. " that big evil plaguing the system and non of it is our fault, it is all someone else's fault ". To explain my point here -->>

Some of us are actually asking pertinent questions from government and getting some answers, rather then go to some guru and pay hundreds of dollars for something that turns out is only theory. I am actually really amazed that all this has not thrown up red flags with David and he jump on you like green on peas, when I did put theory on here it must have just been special prized time or something.

We were never a part of what they created, We The People is not us, see this clip from a doc:
    Name:  events-not-people.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  46.5 KB

I received a document yesterday too ironically and it puts it as " Vital events ", says nothing about the registration of a child. When the parents name the baby it is just a surveyed event, just like military surveys everything else i.e. " high water marks " it surveys other events as well.
    I had a friend ask the DMV if they had claim or interest in the vehicle in my possession and this was their reply:
    Name:  11-notice-dmv.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  97.0 KB

Yep, just another survey held in trust.

So you seen here, the Public Trust is not us either, it is the Treasury being protected a Cesti Que Vie Trust. Here it shows where they have accepted liability for it, one estate at a time, them who have a compact with eachother:
    Name:  fancred.jpeg
Views: 418
Size:  88.2 KB
    Name:  SR-62-pg13.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  27.5 KB

"No private person has a right to complain by suit in court on the ground of a breach of the United States constitution; for, though the constitution is a compact, he is not a party to it." Padelford, Fay & Co. v. The Mayor, City of Savanna, 14 Ga 438.

A man has a right to stay out of their business or interfere with it, he will either be viewed as a peaceful inhabitant or a enemy combatant, those with the banks, it is your choice.
    Name:  comb-pi.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  52.7 KB

The word "person" in legal terminology normally includes in its scope a variety of entities other than man. See e.g. 1 U.S.C. sec 1. ; Church of Scientology v. U.S. Dept. of Justice (1979) 612 F.2d 417, 425.

Nobody really owns nothing, not you or government or any concoction of trust, it is just held in trust.

" the earth is held in usufruct for the living "
    - Thomas Jefferson

See page 2:
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...thkey=CMfv6uQO

Are you truly living for the creator of the universe or are you living for you?
    Last edited by motla68; 05-14-11 at 01:23 AM.