Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
See the attached Rectification of Judiciary - first, Colorado where the fiat began in America and second, The Crown. Note how the stipulation to abide in the state constitution has been revoked for the Trustees.
You might be new here so that the Territory of Colorado history is lost in years-old threads. Colorado began as a war chest formed by BUCHANNAN and inherited by LINCOLN on the eve of the Civil War. The Territorial Governor GILPIN was a venerated Mason who issued notes for paying the Union soldiers.

Name:  Form of Oath bill HB 18-1138 Colorado 7 24 18 passed TRUSTEE.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  246.0 KB

My point this post is that the stipulation about pursuant to the state constitution is redundant. CO Rev Stat ยง 24-12-101 (2016) says the official will be abiding in the constitutions.

https://leg.colorado.gov/sites/defau...18a_sl_088.pdf

24-12-101. Form of oath or affirmation for public office - requirements for
oath or affirmation. (1) Whenever anyWHEN A person isrequired to take an oath
OR AFFIRMATION before he THE PERSON enters upon the discharge of any A PUBLIC
office OR position, or business or on any other lawful occasion, it is lawful for any
person employed to administer the oath to administer it in the following form: The
person swearing, with his hand uplifted, shall swear "by the everliving God" THE
FORM OF THE OATH OR AFFIRMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

I [NAME], DO [SELECT SWEAR OR AFFIRM] THAT I WILL SUPPORT THE
CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES, THE CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF
COLORADO,AND THE LAWS OFTHE STATE OF COLORADO,AND WILL FAITHFULLY
PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE OFFICE OF [NAME OF OFFICE OR POSITION] UPON
WHICH I AM ABOUT TO ENTER TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.
It is within the oath of office and now that it is corrected, the form of oath, it is unnecessary to assert the bonding is to the constitution in the legislature. But this would provide that the Secretary of State must be rejecting any and all oaths that are deviant in form.

Name:  Oath GROHS 2019_Page_2.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  309.7 KB

Name:  Oath GROHS 2019_Page_3.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  226.5 KB

Name:  Oath GROHS 2019 s.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  470.2 KB

There you have the indictment. The Secretary of State is where you go to buy a copy of the annotated and current state constitution. The Custodian. Yet the same official is keeping record of deviant oaths? The point is that when order becomes deviant from form, it is disease - cancer.

Also, my point is that albeit we may see it as very slow, this is the first forward progress (2016 Jubilee) we have had in judicial oversight in over 153 years.