Thread: Wonderful Shungite

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    (As much gold as I could eat.) MISJOINDER, NON-JOINDER AND PARTIES INCORRECTLY
    NAMED
    Proceeding not to be Defeated
    5.04 (1) No proceeding shall be defeated by reason of the misjoinder or
    non-joinder of any party and the court may, in a proceeding,
    determine the issues in dispute so far as they affect the rights of
    the parties to the proceeding and pronounce judgment without
    prejudice to the rights of all persons who are not parties.
    Adding, Deleting or Substituting Parties
    (2) At any stage of a proceeding the court may by order add, delete
    or substitute a party or correct the name of a party incorrectly
    named, on such terms as are just, unless prejudice would result
    that could not be compensated for by costs or an adjournment.
    Adding Plaintiff or Applicant
    (3) No person shall be added as a plaintiff or applicant unless the
    person's consent is filed. RCMP = QUEEN Crown = Province to consider in determining whether the charge is to proceed + CLERKS complaint docking a complaint , that would need to be given to the investigating police agency who would then forward it to the Crown provincial prosecutions . Parties without standing are the 1/informants 2nd/the Clerks /complainant 3rd/ provincial crowns . The Bruno case asks if its Federal its should be in a federal court Supreme Court of Canada the corporate Court in OTTAWA. The Authority for federal crown resides there and only there. The Clerks Complaint process is done in writing under oath and also under penalty of perjury The bonding is federal the business is provincial . Underlying the fact a provincial Clerk is not a federal clerk RCMP cant submit the criminal complaint in any provincial matter just lay that information under CCC and the Clerk files . Bruno attacks standing If the Oath she took is a provincial one her federal standing is vacant. I am generally speaking of no victim no crime those oaths aren't attainable for reasons i have tried to explain . Dead In law or a corporate Person or its corporate agent = the rcmp the clerk crown judge and Nortius Maximus the fiduciary five. promissory notes and negotiable paper instruments living on paper dead on arrival . Ontario its whose to Discover.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    (As much gold as I could eat.) No person shall be added as a plaintiff or applicant unless the
    person's consent is filed.
    That is what I have been doing - I call it verification of signature - consent.