Thread: Indiana Supreme Court Nullifies 4th Amendment in Favor of Public Policy :

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    motla,

I dropped Miss. Jeanette’s missive here as another's point of view on the Liber Code ( Lincoln’s Army ), without particular recommendation or endorsement. If David finds it inappropriate, I will be happy to remove the post and be grateful for the remonstrance. I am new to this particular group, after all. Learning parameters.

I find the AIB crew interesting for several reasons. Somewhat unique among all the “Patriot” groups and individuals I have studied / studied with, over these many years. Both those who charge for their “education” and those very few who do not. AIB is among the latter.

The scope and range of their inquires is the widest of any single source I am aware of. As a group, they are chewing on a lot of issues. Stringing a lot together and discarding quite a bit along the way. Still presenting certain misconceptions here and there, from my particular standpoint. Hopefully the Red Herrings will be sorted out and exposed. Such seems to be the organic nature of continuing AIB development.

As example : Statements concerning DUNS listing of various County Agencies and Offices as evidence of Private Incorporation, and extrapolating that to state such “Corporations” as being traded on Wall Street is / was erroneous. I put together some information for them in these regards and expect that “Patriot Myth” was put to rest, as far as AIB is concerned.

However, the DUNS record evidences these Agencies and Offices as receiving Federal Funds, which adds credence to the position these same have placed themselves under Federal Rule paramount. Such action abrogated their Fiduciary responsibility to the County body politic. A Breach of Trust in my eyes, “Liber Code” not withstanding.

Rod’s position on “Admiralty” flags and courts is another area where I feel he could use a lot more insight.

I have found they will generally admit to correction with new information. As individuals, they each have personal areas of interest / agendas / beliefs. Don’t we all.

They are doing in the court system. Right, wrong or indifferent, they are perusing their findings and legal theories in court in order to establish a record, open for others to learn from. Carl’s work in foreclosure, mortgage, title fraud ( Holder in Due Course ) is an example.

I will claim credit for bringing the concept of “Government in Trust” to their attention. As we know, “Trusts” are a pretty nebulous area, easy to misconstrue without study in depth. Even at that, few can rightfully claim expertise, myself included.

>“We The People is not us”.< Correct. I am a member of the Posterity, not one of “The People”. My claim as Beneficiary attaches within the boundaries of an individual (E)State in Union.

On birthing records. As I understand the contention, the Social Security Number attached to a living child is where Securitization comes in.

On DMV claims against individual vehicles. DMV has no right to require surrendering of original Title Documents / Manufacturers Certificate of Origin. However they do so and issue a Certificate of Title. I contend this constitutes Conversion and Taking of Private Property for another use. Our experience in California, making the above charges, resulted in DMV taking a car and pickup VINs out of the computer system. This may not support the contention, but that was the end result ,without suit for Quiet Title.

I submit there is a bit more to the “Public Trust” than the Treasury. On the National level, a lot of Sovereign Power ( Inheritable Intangible Personal Property / Title ) was granted / delegated to the governing body, to be used in benefit of the (E)States. Any claim of absolute power in these regards is pure arrogation.

"It is only by considering the granted powers, in their true character of trust or delegated powers, that all the various parts of our complicated system of government can be harmonized and explained".
    - John C. Calhoun, ( 7th Vice President of the United States ) A Discourse on the Constitution and Government of the United States - ( 1851 posthumous )

Your other points are accepted.

As always, I will stand corrected. All the Best, TG
    Last edited by Trust Guy; 05-14-11 at 04:01 AM. Reason: puncuation and spelling ( I need an editor sometimes )