MJ,

Thanks for the listen. If this is Ones introduction to AIB, it would be difficult to consider in whole, lacking ongoing background. You have passed your judgment. Be at peace.

The UNITED STATES flag has been a Naval Ensign since inception. The Gold Fringe is found in relation to Military Jurisdictions, particularly Courts Martial. One may be excused for presuming this flag, in a State Court setting, is Prima Facie of its Heraldic Appearance, given the emphasis in such environs to the importance of Procedure, Decorum, Demarcation of Adversarial Bounds, Seals of State and such.

For my part, lacking the actual dimensions and Loft / Fly ratio of the Flag itself, to show any accordance to set rules, I can only claim the flag is a representation, being no actual Herald of Jurisdiction. In fact, I think it would have to be outside prescribed dimensions to forestall a proper challenge to jurisdiction, in these regards. This is all very esotoric at best anyway, pragmatic at worst, and does little to further practical understanding or application in seeking remedy or redress.

There is also the subtitle difference between “Martial Law” and “Military Rule”. I hope to touch upon this in a thread on the subject.

Respectfully, TG