Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
It has been a while since I have seen my being quoted from 2011! It gives me cause to review my personal evolution. For a decade I had already developed the Great Universal Law:

The computer program settled on Gadolinium 157 and I later found that number significant as the 156 Attributes of the Messiah. But better is that packed inside a Buckeyball C(60) gadolinium can be injected into the blood, and contained so as to pass 100% from the body without any chemical reaction of bonding. This means that the radioactive dye is still effective for a great MRI image to detect a tumor in soft tissues, without poisoning the patient in acquiring the image.

And this might well compliment that the Lost Word in Masonry is simply, "No!" With that formally taking place in our Refusal for Cause.
You know the other day it dawned on me that once you understand higher level fractal [images] then you see that the lower level fractals are in the exact image. For instance, let us consider that the Scriptures say that some search them thinking to find Salvation in those Scriptures. However, the central figure Yehoshuah [I AM Savior] relates the Scriptures witness to I AM. Before Abraham was [father time] I AM.

So we see that our minds either rule us or we understand the mind as a tool that is to be used. We are told "order your conversation [thoughts]." When we realize that we are that Lord God that must sit down in this temple [the Me], then we see the mind is our "help meet." We see this is true of the individual and we see it is true of the universal. If we do not recognize I AM the State, then government, which is supposed to be our help meet, becomes our master.

As within - so without.

It is said in another place "arise O' god and judge the earth". And in another place, "as a man thinketh in his heart so is he." Salvation is the result of a "Way of Life."

Be Holy in all conversation!

With best regards,
MJ