Quote Originally Posted by heraldharbinger View Post
Interestingly, that was the rabbit hole.

I remember Al. What an experience! He is the Al in Are You Lost at C?

Name:  Al CARTER.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  190.2 KB

JAFU - Just Another Fucking Usurper. Before I understood why I was attracting folks like the Montana Freemen (too).

And it comes up again when you listen to Sir Laurence GARDNER. The Coat of Arms known as the Mark of Cain is the Rosy Cross of the Ancient Anunnaki Dragon Court.

Funny how you link it all together with one link, like that. Like there is no such thing as cause and effect. All on my mind in one day's time:

Notice the Reception #XX5436:

So there is the cure; and the culling, right there in the same breath. The beginning and the end of the ouroboros. Where will it all end?

Answer: At a new beginning.

The key is simply in the DoD initialed by the Patent and Trademark registration number. See that? This means that not only does China know the cure, the US Department of Defense knows the cure, and knows Beijing has the cure too. Look at the address at the bottom:

Name:  default 4.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  77.5 KB

Take note of every detail. They were trying to shut me down for Unauthorized Practice of Law. It cascades at what once was the origin and beginning - Al CARTER and AIR, American Institute of the Republic.