Thread: Public Order To Wear Face Coverings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wear a Facemask

Just like 'saving to suitors' CLUB, we find that the CLUB de Paris carries the authority to release debt for the UN's organ - International Monetary Fund. Atop that, we are in an emergency and people are scared.

COVID-19 has no chance at all around me. For one (of about five) reasons I am aware that it can be briefly airborne and stay active on surfaces. I wear gloves too. If you carry the virus to an infant or elderly person because you are making a point about freedom or liberty that might come across as reckless endangerment or even negligent homicide. I wear gloves too, hard as it is to find them.

I inspect the gloves when I come in. I wash them with soap or disinfectant and pull them inside out. Then I wash them with my hands if I intend to use them again. I set them by the window to dry and puff them up after my face mask is already on so I can get them back on.

The public fear is very powerful and the suppression that you feel is true authority. Home Rule of municipality is above constitutions. That is what constitutions are for, to provide social stability for the priests (Levite - I Chronicles 6:64) to govern. Your religion is your choice and within your dominions, you get to be king of your castle.

Sincerely,
    PENDRAGON

P.S. You will need to smile extra big with your eyes and witty personality.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-11-20 at 09:39 AM.