Thread: Public Order To Wear Face Coverings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jroc View Post
    It is just frustrating to see most people go along with the herd, for fear of getting dirty looks, and without even doing their own homework. "One of my friends said "enforcing masks 3 months into a pandemic is like putting a condom on at the baby shower.".
    Walk in the truth and no matter what the wind and wave of the current day, you will prevail and be accepted by people. All Lives Matter. To include on is to exclude all. What a sinister statement to rally around is this Black Lives Matter campaign. It is easy to hide behind such a ridiculous banner. Already I can sense the ridicule coming.

This example is one of many that can be used to show how unchecked ferile emotion is a great sickness. When rational thought is suspended in lieu of wild emotion, then we get rioting. Of course, these matters are all staged so that the average man will just point the finger at another. And this is exactly the point. But few stop to think when it is so easy to hate.

Tonight I walked my Ollie [golden-doodle]. Three black youth walked up - each without a mask. We enjoyed each other's company and I told them it was wonderful to see them without fear and without a mask. One of the young men said "I don't get sick." I responded "neither do I."

When you stop to think about it, wearing a mask is a sure fire way to get sick. You cannot help but to touch it with your hands and no matter if you wear gloves. Gloves are not exempt from being able to convey virii/organics. Therefore the mask is like a contaminated surface which stays constantly at your nose and mouth. Pretty dumb.

The ancient Scriptures tell us "Woe unto those who build house onto house." Putting healthy people in a house together is a bad idea. But few stop to think and the emotional idiots are too busy tearing down statues in the name of idiocy - just so they can say their life has a purpose. What is so insane is these fools have no idea concerning history save the lies they are told which they are too damn stupid and lazy to check behind. These are the dangerous folk - trigger them and you will see the ferile emotion flowing from their idiotic mouths.

A young lad told me yesterday that if we all wore masks then we would all be much better. I asked him how long he had been eating the hogslop he was enjoying. Confused was he. When I asked him to defend his words, of course he could not. When confronted by physics and engineering, he gave up his mask. When asked how hand sanitizer could possibly kill a virus when it is for organic material, he again remained stumped. When told the weak point was they eyes, he wondered aloud but then caught himself as he said "at least I wear glasses." Struggling to regain his composure, I asked him if perhaps he did not know what he thought he knew.

But then he told me he lived in Chapel Hill, North Carolina so we laughed and I asked "how is life in the zoo?" - Reference to Jesse Helms.

Be a bit salty and don't let the fools control your behavior. Business men think to buy off the emotional "blacks" by posting BLM signs on their business doors. Don't they know that their enemy is not young blacks it is organized fools which want to pit the whites against the blacks so as to stir up anarchy and give the PTB reason to overtly declare Marshall Law.

A couple of days ago the police in my town washed the feet of some black pastors. I made sure to ask a police OFF-I-SEER yesterday if he would wash mine too. When given an ugly smirk, I reminded him that he served at the tit of the taxpayer and if he was going to wash one, he was going to wash all. Else retire. You should have seen all the ugly looks from the brainwashed onlookers. If I cared what others thought of me, I would never be happy with me. Nevertheless, I did not get my big toe washed. Maybe next time. I'll keep asking.

If you can't tell, I don't believe in some Corona Virus - I believe it to be a farce.

Best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-12-20 at 12:19 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!