Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
Minor quibble over titles.

Titles are bundles of rights. Titles can be transferred in a commercial transaction, but titles in and of themselves are not "promises to pay".
Which is why I have stopped relying upon the Credit River Money Decision. This is likely a better explanation about what I find missing in the video. But it is excused by the timeline, that I might have once used this very revealing finding of fact:

Name:  page.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  279.6 KB

Simply put 1968 was before 1971. But looking at this in light of the video is very helpful to me in the Minnesota supreme court gyrations to discredit the Decision may have been playing a key role prompting the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements.

The criminal syndicalism became legalized by the Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord. The minutes of the bloodline conversation were kept secret but the people were put on notice of the outcome, the French and Americans rule.

As revealed in the Gospel of Pragmatism, Archelaus HEROD was biological father to Jesus. Idumean cloning to Mesopotamian consort like with Sarah.

Name:  Code of Hammurabi vestal virgin.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  383.7 KB