I keep a bunch of great minds...

when one can patent betrayal itself one can trademark life . David Merrill is the trademark significant .
• A distinguishing guise old friend that's a trademark of the highest design. our ego (in metaphysics) a conscious thinking subject.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 5:24 AM David Merrill <> wrote:
Pardon my grand ego trip.

The patent and trademark office never had any intention of betraying Big Pharma for my invention.

Above, you strike to the heart of A Course in Miracles. Upon changing a few words per page a new organization trademarked the title and now you buy their rendition at a high price, if you want to have reading group classes. I spent six years at 3hr/week studying the original rendition, one paragraph at a time.

Until Y2K the original rendition was secret work product of the CIA MKULTRA project. Even declassified very few people associate Bill's dosing Helen with LSD to Subproject 130 and its LSD source Subproject 77. This is essential in understanding ego formation, to take a trip off to the sidelines and witness the ego in formation. Page 53/now 58 says, I will never judge your ego, but I am trying to explain how the ego functions. Without knowing the origin of the work product however, ACIM invariably becomes a course in attacking the ego.

Guys know this is the advertisement for the stretchy gusset in the crotch - Duluth Trading Company.

Name:  The Magi Ego.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  339.1 KB

But we have all been there?

One might better comprehend that the Olympus Ordeal is about Paul being related to Caractacus the king of the Brits. Caractacus was renamed Eubulus by Caesar and subjected to Rome in trade to stay his execution. A vassal king certainly represents the taming of the ego.

Name:  II Timothy 4-21 Caractacus Eubulus.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  213.8 KB