No. My "advocate" is trying to close my case. She has not provided an answer to my request to IRS. Today she provided a phone # to the "Frivolous Return Program". The rep pulled up my file, could only say 2 letters sent Nov 25. I have yet to receive. She will not re-issue the letters, will not tell me the exact case that makes my return Frivolous. Her recommendation was of course to fax a letter indicating that I was withdrawing my amended return. Without the 3176C letter I do not know when my 30 response window begins. Without the letter I cannot rebut whatever they are claiming the frivolity was. My research is showing that I can request a hear until after I receive a letter of lien. Other research is showing that a 3176C letter usual only contains threats and no specific accusation. Also during research I found this: https://www.irs.gov/irm/part25/irm_25-025-010r. These are rules, including mentions of entails a Frivolous Return. Obviously none of the cases litigated in court do not have bearing on 12USC411. Further reading I acme across a rule that says:

[B]25.25.10.2 (09-15-2017)
Identification of Frivolous Submissions
Identification of frivolous submissions can be made in any IRS office by any employee. They may be identified during original return processing, amended return or claim processing, during the course of a routine audit, or upon any contact with a taxpayer or their representative. Frivolous returns often:
Contain on the face of the tax return or on attachments to the tax return arguments about the obligation to file or pay tax.
Include altered forms or jurats containing frivolous arguments.
include verbiage that attempts to impede or circumvent the administrative processing of the tax return.

"Include Altered Forms caught my eye. The IRS rep today said in passing that the returns were in her office because there was a stamp placed on the form. I was the stamp I use to demand lawful. I included it on the form because I felt that my demand should go on any instrument of Fed Res and IRS. Anyway, I will assume that this is the reason I am singed out.

I am currently preparing my responce. In that response I will rescind my first 1040X's and substitute the new one to cure any deficiency.