Thread: Quashing the Russian Indictment

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
    https://twitter.com/RepArmstrongND/s...75118932545536

This is interesting.. Representative ARMSTRONG speaks of "Federal Recusal". I'm guessing within this tornado of confusion behind MUELLER and this collusion mumbo...
    I don't pay to much attention to all this "drama"
    but am I wrong about this...? if, presidential candidates try to influence American's to vote for them and "President's" deal with other foreign powers than why wouldn't other foreign powers want to or not do business with a certain presidential candidate? surely, business with other countries will have positive or negative effects on this nation so...What I am basically asking is.., What is the problem? I mean TRUMP was saying things about U.K. Prime minister before he was a prime minister so TRUMP tried to interfere? I don't see the issue.
    Does not the same go for the Puppeteer?

[The geopolitical social engineer?]

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post

And did you see the indictment accuses Concord of paying a troll farm $1.2 million a month for fake personas, false Twitter accounts, Faceberg ads, etc.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-top-courtroo/

Question is, how much are they spending on STSC ?

Name:  STSC_1.jpg
Views: 1127
Size:  75.2 KB
    It’s not Rudolph W. Giuliani, a former U.S. attorney and now President Trump‘s ubiquitous defender, or any of cable TV’s prosecutors-turned-pundits.

He is Eric A. Dubelier, a litigator for the Reed Smith law firm who knows international law and the D.C. playing field.
    This is how I quashed it after a few years, anyway. I emailed the Amicus brief with Dabney's oath to several attorneys at Reed Smith.

Name:  Email to REEDSMITH Defense Attorneys What I Would Do on 3 2 20.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  229.2 KB

See how her oath changes "So help me God." to "SO HELP ME GOD"?

Name:  Oath Dabney (3).jpg
Views: 395
Size:  124.6 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-01-21 at 12:19 AM.