Thread: vaccine for COVID-19 natural and safe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why bats are immune - pragmatic

Material science fails to address the proper cause and effect. I remind the reader in the opening post:

Coronavirus outbreak raises question: Why are bat viruses so deadly?

It's no coincidence that some of the worst viral disease outbreaks in recent years—SARS, MERS, Ebola, Marburg and likely the newly arrived 2019-nCoV virus—originated in bats.

A new University of California, Berkeley, study finds that bats' fierce immune response to viruses could drive viruses to replicate faster, so that when they jump to mammals with average immune systems, such as humans, the viruses wreak deadly havoc.

Some bats—including those known to be the original source of human infections—have been shown to host immune systems that are perpetually primed to mount defenses against viruses. Viral infection in these bats leads to a swift response that walls the virus out of cells. While this may protect the bats from getting infected with high viral loads, it encourages these viruses to reproduce more quickly within a host before a defense can be mounted.

This makes bats a unique reservoir of rapidly reproducing and highly transmissible viruses. While the bats can tolerate viruses like these, when these bat viruses then move into animals that lack a fast-response immune system, the viruses quickly overwhelm their new hosts, leading to high fatality rates.

"Some bats are able to mount this robust antiviral response, but also balance it with an antiinflammation response," said Cara Brook, a postdoctoral Miller Fellow at UC Berkeley and the first author of the study. "Our immune system would generate widespread inflammation if attempting this same antiviral strategy. But bats appear uniquely suited to avoiding the threat of immunopathology."

The researchers note that disrupting bat habitat appears to stress the animals and makes them shed even more virus in their saliva, urine and feces that can infect other animals. The Egyptian fruit bat, Rousettus aegyptiacus, is a host to the Marburg virus, which can infect monkeys and cross over into humans to cause a deadly hemorrhagic fever. Credit: Victor Corman "Heightened environmental threats to bats may add to the threat of zoonosis," said Brook, who works with a bat monitoring program funded by DARPA (the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) that is currently underway in Madagascar, Bangladesh, Ghana and Australia. The project, Bat One Health, explores the link between loss of bat habitat and the spillover of bat viruses into other animals and humans.

In melatonin/DMT, half asleep it occurred to me why Keanu REEVES was so convincing in this absurd caricature of himself. He abhors the elite of Wuhan butchering live bats, pangolins and civets in the kitchen for diners to acquire an Adrenalin rush. And I have seen it once. We had a quarter pig roasting without enough coals overnight for a woodsy. Someone kept the fire burning overnight and we started the pork in at dawn but it was raw in the middle and hungry people ate it and we became quite barbaric even chasing down and killing a bunny rabbit, like a human pack of wolves.

Please note my highlighting the author's nod to how intelligent the COVID-19 virus can be, in order to survive and perpetuate.

This completely validates my patent US #10,999,999. I activate the genome protecting the bats and add anti-inflammatory supplements to wall out the COVID-19 from my Type II pneumacites, preventing any pneumonia.