Thread: vaccine for COVID-19 natural and safe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The quantum mechanics is wonderful when emulated through the digital frequency domain:

Name:  BNC 685 Arbitrary Waveform Generator specs.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  155.7 KB

Name:  BNC 685 Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2).jpg
Views: 315
Size:  72.2 KB

Name:  BNC 685 Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1).jpg
Views: 348
Size:  149.3 KB

It was through this parallel processing that I invented Artificial Intuition in early 2028.

This sort of thing was the cat's pajamas way back when!

Name:  signet lab labelled.JPG
Views: 346
Size:  243.6 KB

Indeed this has been a great journey! From the singular raw data subtraction that cured the world of the SARS pandemic, to emulations of the right hemisphere.

Nucleic Acid Vaccine
    Network Allocation Vector

As I reprogram my Vector Network Analyzer like reprogrammable mRNA, tuning the Van Allen Belt. What happened is the 'hidden manna' at Hathor Temple - at El Sarabit on the Sinai Peninsula remained hidden because of one Jesus of Nazareth being advised to flee the King of Kings, PENDRAGON throne awaiting in Jerusalem, at the Council of Emmaus.

The human tragedy that the hidden manna remained hidden, and then was destroyed in 1904, misled us into a metal gold based technology. True gold is manna - monatomic gold in white powder form. All those little microelectronic chips inside the cooled stacks within all those server farms and data silos composing the protocol unified Internet are speaking upon a synthetic pyramidal neuron myelin that recently graduated into the Hydrogel that stabilizes the reprogrammable mRNA in the NAVs. This keeps the chimera from being rejected - these synthetic electron transfer chains encoding the Human Experience, now streaming high energy Joules and feeding the instinct for survival of COVID-19 and subsequent strains.

Not only did William Jefferson trade the Iridium rocket technology to China in return for the 1996 Reelection ($200M in campaign contributions), he put a five-year moratorium on human fetus stem cell research into law. He sold the Chinese a well-appreciated five-year jump on human gene engineering while leaving America to develop chimera. Like I showed herein, China is showing off its Zero-Death Rate daily.
    Attached Files Attached Files