P.S. Nothing new.

I emailed amicus curiae to all the attorneys of record, and more.

I filed this addendum to my 2003 patent describing the modality for gene sequencing under the title "Eradication of SARS" on September 17, 2020. - Twelve days before the patent (US #10,787,501) was released for the current NAV. I have been transmitting mitigation for COVID-19 for quite a while. Like Doc 10 makes clear, the virus is defeated, including all variants. The threat is the NAV. Delta Variant is a catch phrase for Adverse Effects.

I suggest you summon Robert Wallace MALONE, inventor of mRNA tech. He has some very interesting things to say (8 Minute Mark). Help yourselves to some of my Internet findings. The real indictment is P 39 of the Safety Protocol. Teratogenicity.

This NOTICE reaches you because of the Japanese Pfizer report. The lipid nanoparticles migrate directly to the ovaries and bones. This means consistent infertility and leukemia will prevail for those who have taken The Jab. The Culling is complete. Time will tell. The government is crazy to try defending in light of the facts. My point being that the NAV has served its purpose.

amicus curiae

Name:  antenna array frosted filter.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  387.4 KB

Name:  antenna array balanced.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  106.4 KB
Jenkins@meridian361.com <Jenkins@meridian361.com>; joey@joeygilbertlaw.com <joey@joeygilbertlaw.com>; becraft@hiwaay.net <becraft@hiwaay.net>; michael@cornerstoneattorney.com <michael@cornerstoneattorney.com>; garnerlaw@yahoo.com <garnerlaw@yahoo.com>; rjgargasz@gmail.com <rjgargasz@gmail.com>; renzlawllc@gmail.com <renzlawllc@gmail.com>; Isaac.C.Belfer@usdoj.gov <Isaac.C.Belfer@usdoj.gov>; james.w.harlow@usdoj.gov <james.w.harlow@usdoj.gov>; don.long2@usdoj.gov <don.long2@usdoj.gov>; karina.acevedo.whitehouse@uaq.mx <karina.acevedo.whitehouse@uaq.mx>; hanae@bcm.edu <hanae@bcm.edu>; acohn@cdc.gov <acohn@cdc.gov>; hjanes@fredhutch.org <hjanes@fredhutch.org>; Michael.kurilla@nih.gov <Michael.kurilla@nih.gov>; spergam@fredhutch.org <spergam@fredhutch.org>; ashane@emory.edu <ashane@emory.edu>; Paul.spearman@cchmc.org <Paul.spearman@cchmc.org>; CBERVRBPAC@fda.hhs.gov <CBERVRBPAC@fda.hhs.gov>; info@ema.europa.eu <info@ema.europa.eu>

Interesting that nobody has anything to say! Time will tell.